version will always be posted on this Site.
- We welcome feedback so that we can provide improved products and services to you. Please note that any feedback, information, ideas, materials or other communication that you
submit, transmit or post to this Site ("Feedback") shall be considered nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., and its parents
and affiliates (collectively "Toshiba"), shall have no obligations with respect to the Feedback; Toshiba is free to use such Feedback on an unrestricted basis, including but not
limited to copying, modifying, disclosing, distributing, incorporating or otherwise using the Feedback for any and all commercial or noncommercial purposes.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names on this Site are the property of their respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. TOSHIBA and the
Toshiba product and service names referenced in this Site are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Toshiba.
- Except as otherwise provided, Toshiba owns all content contained on this Site, including without limitation the information, materials, text, graphics, and design, and the
selection, assembly and arrangement thereof ("Content"). The Content is protected by copyright laws of the USA and other countries. The Content may only be used in connection with
the authorized sale of Toshiba computer products, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials. Any other use is
strictly prohibited without the express permission of Toshiba. Use of any software, drivers or other material available for downloading from this Site is governed by the terms of
the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with such materials.
- You can access the Site and your Channel account only by using a unique password and/or other security mechanism provided to you by Toshiba. You acknowledge that the
password/security mechanism is the sole property of Toshiba. Toshiba may revoke the password/security mechanism and access rights to the Site at any time, in Toshiba's sole
discretion, without prior notice to you. You also acknowledge that this Site may contain certain information that Toshiba designates as confidential, and you agree to keep this
information and the password/security mechanism confidential in accordance with the terms of any applicable nondisclosure agreement(s) with Toshiba. In the event a non
disclosure agreement with Toshiba has not been signed, you agree to protect the password/security mechanism and all information designated as confidential from unauthorized
use and disclosure, using at least the same degree of care that you use to protect your own confidential and proprietary information, but no less than a reasonable degree of care
under the circumstances.
- Links to third party web sites may be provided for your convenience. The materials which can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by Toshiba and we are not
responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply an endorsement by Toshiba,
and you assume all risk with respect to use of such third party sites or names.
- Toshiba intends for the Content provided on this Site to be accurate, reliable and up to date; however Toshiba does not guarantee that all of the Content will be flawless,
complete, errorfree, virusfree or free of other harmful matter. Toshiba may make changes or modifications to the Site or the Content at any time without prior notice.
THE MATERIAL PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING CONTENT AND MATERIAL IN LINKED SITES, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TOSHIBA, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR
OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
- You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Toshiba, its agents, employees and suppliers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and
expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your (a) unauthorized disclosure of the password/security mechanism; (b) unauthorized use of this Site; or (c) violation of
imply a legal partnership or other fiduciary relationship.
- Copyright © 20012012 Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside,
Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.