StarTech® 1 Port Native ExpressCard RS232 Serial Adapter
Limit 5 per household. No Resellers.
Part Number: EC1S952
- Supports high performance 16C950 UART with baud rates up to 115.2Kbps and backwards compatible with 16C550 UART
- ExpressCard 34mm and 54mm (with included adapter) Form Factor
- Single chip design optimizes speed, reliability and power
- Fully compliant with Express Card 1.0 Specifications
- Supports ASPM (L0S, L1) Link power management
- Automated in & out-of-band flow control
- Advanced FIFO fill management
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Bus Type: ExpressCard
- Card Type: 34mm ExpressCard
- Connector Type(s): 1 – DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male
- Dimension: 0.79” x 4.53” x 1.77” (H x L x W)
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Max Baud Rate: 115.2Kbps
- FIFO: 128 Bytes
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)/ Windows 8 / Server 2008 R2, Linux
ADD TO CART
Offer Expiration Date
This price is a limited-time offer and will expire on the date specified.
Please place your order before the expiration date to take advantage of this offer.
Some prices on Toshiba Direct are below Manufacturer's Suggested Price, so we are only able to show you the final price in the shopping cart.
Please add this product to your shopping cart to view the final savings and price.
Add to Wishlist
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside,
Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.