Power - PA3534U-1BRS Product Description
The Toshiba Primary Battery Pack is a 6-cell, rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery designed to work Toshiba select Satellite and Satellite Pro series portable computers. Take your office on the road without sacrificing performance, productivity or convenience with Toshiba Notebook battery packs.
Battery power gives you the ability to use your computer around the house, on campus and in the office. Enhanced battery life helps you stay connected and be productive wherever your work takes you. Used as either a spare or replacement battery, this battery pack meets or exceeds the specifications of the original battery that came with your notebook.
- Snaps in and out of the battery slot in seconds
- Genuine Toshiba quality and reliability
- Extend the life of your Toshiba notebook while on the road
- Extended capacity battery for longer life
- In the box: Toshiba Battery Pack, Safety Instruction manual, CE declaration
- One year limited warranty
- Capacity: 10.8V x 44Wh
- Number of battery cells: 6
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 2.1" x 0.8"
- Weight: 11.3 ounces
- Battery Recharge Time (Off/On): Approximately 4.0 hours / 12 hours (depending on system condition)
- Compatible with Toshiba Satellite A200, A205, A210, A215, A300, A305, A305D, A350, A350D, A355, A355D, A500, A505, A505D, L300, L300D, L305, L305D, L455, L455D, L500, L500D, L505, L505D, L550, L555, L555D, M200 and M205; Satellite Pro A200 and A210, L300, L300D, L450 and L550 series portable computers
- RoHS compliant
Battery life may vary considerably depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized, as well as the natural performance variations produced by the design of individual components. Published battery life numbers are achieved on select models and configurations tested by Toshiba at the time of publication. Recharge time varies depending on usage. Battery may not charge while computer is consuming full power. After a period of time, the battery will lose its ability to perform at maximum capacity and will need to be replaced. This is normal for all batteries.