Toshiba Introduces Exceria 1000x CompactFlash Memory Card
"Versatile Card Features Enhanced, Fast Storage Capability"
IRVINE, Calif. - May 29, 2014
Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced the EXCERIATM 1000x CompactFlas® Memory Card, a versatile memory card that allows photographers to shoot and store more photos per second, enjoy smoother high-definition video, plus transfer or share images quicker and easier than ever before.
Ideal for continuous burst-mode photography, Full HD (1080p) video recording, plus high-speed data transfer to other devices, the EXCERIA 1000x CompactFlash Memory Card holds up to 128GB1 of raw high-resolution images and high-definition videos. As the inventor of flash memory, Toshiba incorporates solid construction to help protect digital memories stored on the EXCERIA 1000x from every day wear and tear. Included with purchase is Toshiba's Data Recovery Software available for download – free for one year2, as well as a five-year Standard Limited Warranty3.
"Toshiba continues to set the bar high with our premium memory card offerings like the EXCERIA 1000x CompactFlash," said Maciek Brzeski, vice president of product marketing and development, Branded Storage Products, Toshiba Digital Products Division. "With industry-leading speed storage capacity and Toshiba-proven quality, this product is a great fit for both professional and amateur photographers."
The EXCERIA 1000x CompactFlash Memory Card is the ideal match for a DSLR camera and fast action shooting - its UDMA7 high-speed interface brings out the full performance of high-end DLSRs and offers a transfer rate of up to 167 MB.
Additional key product features include:
- Capacities: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Up to 150MB/s Read and 120MB/s Write4
- Ideal for continuous burst-mode shooting
- Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20)5 ensuring minimum sustained write speed to capture full HD video
Beginning today, the EXCERIA 1000x CompactFlash Memory Card is available for purchase at select retailers and on http://www.toshiba.com/us/compactflash for $499.99 MSRP6 for the 128GB model, $249.99 MSRP for the 64GB model and $129.99 MSRP for the 32GB model.
Image Gallery: http://bit.ly/1lR5MM6
About Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS)
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is comprised of five business units: Business Solutions Division, Digital Products Division, Imaging Systems Division, Telecommunication Systems Division and Industrial Solutions & Services Division. Together, these divisions provide digital products, services and solutions, including award-winning notebook computers, tablets, branded storage products, digital display solutions and cloud services; imaging products for the security, medical and manufacturing markets; IP business telephone systems with unified communications, collaboration and mobility applications; and IoT solution development, data analytics and IT services. TAIS provides sales, marketing and services for its wide range of products in the United States and Latin America. TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. For more information on TAIS visit us.toshiba.com.
About Toshiba Corporation
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into five strategic business domains: Energy & Infrastructure, Community Solutions, Healthcare Systems & Services, Electronic Devices & Components, and Lifestyles Products & Services. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group, "Committed to People, Committed to the Future," Toshiba promotes global operations and is contributing to the realization of a world where generations to come can live better lives. Founded in Tokyo in 1875, today's Toshiba is at the heart of a global network of over 580 consolidated companies employing 199,000 people worldwide, with annual sales surpassing 6.6 trillion yen (US$5 billion). To find out more about Toshiba, visit us.toshiba.co.jp
© 2015 Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All product, service and company names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Information including without limitation product prices, specifications, availability, content of services, and contact information is subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.
- For purposes of measuring memory capacity in this context, 1GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes.
- Data Recovery Software is available for download at http://www.lc-tech.com/exceria-us. This software will allow you to retrieve your files from CF or SD cards, if your device stops functioning or the data is not accessible. The software will be functional for 1 full year from the day you download/activate. After the first year, the customer will be required to pay a subscription fee for continued use of the software.
- This product is covered by a five (5) year standard limited warranty. The warranty brochure is included with the product or can be viewed online at http://pcsupport.toshiba.com/accessories5yr.
- Read and write speed may vary depending on user-specific conditions, such as devices used and file size read or written. The magnification of transfer rate of the notation (View "X") is expressed as a magnification 150KB/s.
- The ability to achieve a 20MB/s transfer rate Video Streaming between the host device and the media.
- Price. Reseller prices may vary. MSRP means “Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price.”